"Rapidshare Premium account for free"(this is the only way to get rapidshare premium account)

Hi,
Register here to get rapidshare premium account for free

I made a simple web page where you can download from Rapidshare via my Premium account -

Code:
rapid.gta-iv.org

Normal users can download 30 MB every day, but if you enter a password instead of the link to rapidshare file, your limit will increase to 200 MB.

The current password is ubuntu, I will change it every month and edit this topic so you can use the new password.

And I would be very glad if you click on the google ad, so I can purchase another Premium accounts. But don't please click more than once a day.

[EDIT 1]

I buyed a second rapidshare account, so now the limit is 50 GB/5 days!

[EDIT 2]

I decreased the limit to 200 MB, because the 5-day-limit is exceeded most of time. I hope that it will make the service more available, if it won't make any effect I will increase back to 250 MB.

The web page is sometimes redirected to my hosting privider's website - it is because the downloading is overloading their server.

[EDIT 3]
If you have trouble with this page, you could use
Code:
www.rapid4free.com

Insert this code
Code:
f6448844ec6fafdacd14ea3815cef2e9
here
Code:
http://www.rapid4free.com/rapidkod.php
to increase the daily limit.

0 comments: